Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Halloween Tree 2017

My idea for the Halloween Tree this year was to place the 30" white fiber optic tree inside the huge jack-o-lantern I got at Walmart a few years ago. It turned out more whimsical, and less devilish, but I like it and a different look every once in a while is a good thing:@) Ma gifted me the large beaded spider she made, it's perfect hanging on the pumpkin!

But that's ok, Snazzy Jack was all too willing to take the place of honor:@)

And what amused me the most is, this Dollar Tree glitter pumpkin lights up and changes colors,
it matches the fiber optic tree!

My garland was a white ribbon with black border and iridescent spiders... 
It didn't show up well in the pics but was cute in person.
I did end up adding an orange and black garland after these pics were taken.
Previous trees: 20162015201420132010.

One last full pic...
Keep smiling and have a happy day:@)

10 comments:

  1. Adorable Lynn, I like to keep the "Happy" in Halloween! I love the Jack as the base of the tree and your Dollar Tree lights are such a fun addition. I saw some cute Shiny Brite Halloween ornaments just yesterday at my HomeGoods. They made me want to decorate a tree, but I resisted :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now you know that I would LOVE this sweet Tree!!
    Thanks for sharing!!
    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is so cute!! I like this more then the really scary stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love that you placed the tree inside the jack-o-lantern, Lynn! The pumpkin topper and the fiber optic pumpkins are so perfect. All your ornaments look great and your Ma's spider is the spooky touch. It must make you happy to see your festive tree everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, that's about the happiest Halloween tree around! Love the color changing tree topper!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your halloween tree gave me a big smile...love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really cute Lynn, I love all the smiling pumpkin faces! Very fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great Halloween tree ...

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  9. So fun! That beaded spider is the perfect addition. I just finished the leftovers of your cauliflower dish tonight---I roasted it and the Montreal Steak Seasoning was a yummy change of pace!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by-enjoy your day!